Friday, September 3, 2010

Who unrolled the toilet paper???





I think we have a cat loose in our house because the toilet paper seems to be getting unrolled quite a bit as of late. Either that or Garrett has a new fascination with unrolling the entire roll all over the bathroom floor because he thinks I like picking it up. There is no way that Eden Grace would do something like that...she is just too sweet and loving and kind:-)

Cooper, Eden, and I are loving spending time together during the day! Cooper is growing and gave us his first real smile two days ago!!! If that doesn't make your heart melt, nothing will. He is also only getting up twice at night and since I have cut out most dairy (sometimes I forget) his tummy aches have been less frequent. Eden is growing like a weed and is walking full time and running around the house like she is practicing for a race. She also says "Hi, dada!" daily when Garrett comes home from work and says the words: this, yes, yeah, more, all done, mama, and of course dada. I am her translator as it isn't the clearest English in the world. She also got her toe nails painted today because she was a good girl and it is the cutest thing in the world!!

Hmm...in other news...I got a bread machine!!!! Garrett's mom gave me her's and I have fallen in love. Since they visited I have made a total of loaves of different kinds of bread. My favorite so far is applesauce cinnamon bread:-) I really enjoy making fresh bread and I am becoming quite the cook - if I do say so myself! There is something about preparing each part of the meal from scratch that makes me appreciate food more and also it tastes way better.

Well, I need to go and hang out with my hubby because I kinda like the fella!

PS - We are selling our 2005 Altima because our family has outgrown it (carseats take up lots of space). So if you would like a really great car (fully loaded) or know of someone who is in the market for a car and doesn't want to deal with a dealership, let me know! We will miss our car but I am looking forward to having a van!

No comments:

Post a Comment