Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to work I go(:












My maternity leave is coming to an end way too fast. I go back to work on Tuesday and have already shed many tears over the fact that I have to leave Eden in the hands of someone else. There is nothing I can do but be thankful for the fact that I know the woman and I will be literally a minute or two away from her and get to go nurse her and spend time with her over my lunch hour. I am not sure how this week will go and am hoping to have a positive outlook each day as I drop her off.

Eden will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I cannot believe how incredibly fast time has gone. She is almost 2 months old, which is practically half a year, which is almost one year old, which is pretty much 5, which might as well be 10, and that is practically 18 and she is off to college... I am trying to make sure I cherish each moment that I am with her and remember every little detail of her face because it will change. I already look back at pictures and am amazed at how much she has already changed. She is getting so big and strong!

Well, I am starting to tear up thinking about Tuesday morning and missing parts of her day that I have gotten to share for the past 8 weeks. So here are some pictures!
1. Naked at great-great-grandma's because I pooped out my outfit.
2. Naked again.
3. I like being naked or mom wanted to make sure I didn't poop out another cute outfit.
4. Great-great-grandma holding me in the dress she bought me before I pooped it out.
5. At the hotel sitting up.
6. Gerber baby picture:)
7. Me with my bitty baby - taking a nap.
8. Being cute for dad.
9. It was cold so I got to wear a cute outfit!
10. Mom trying to capture my smile - she isn't that good at picture taking and I am too quick.
11. Chillaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment