Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eden is almost 4 weeks old! Here are just a few pictures from the past few weeks (we have over 600 since she has been born). She is growing so much and is such a joy! We are so thankful for this little blessing:) It is amazing how God created this little person and one day she will be all grown up!

Eden's latest likes are playing - she can grab things now and although she doesn't quite have good coordination she is getting there. She like to lick with her long tongue and we think it's funny when she licks her lips when she is hungry:) She does tummy time every day and some days she likes it and other days she screams the whole time. She has been a really good eater but I think I ate something that didn't agree with her because she seems to have a tummy ache. Other than that she is the most loved little girl and everyone adores her!

I just recently packed away my maternity clothes! My hips are finally back to normal size. I still have about 5 pounds left to lose but am not too worried about them. I am feeling great! The only complaint I have which is more funny than a complaint is that I spring leaks daily and have to change my shirt all the time. I feel like I have enough milk for 8 kids! It's also funny when I spray Eden in the face - I do feel bad but I can't help but laugh my head off:)

Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures and I apologize that I can't figure out how this blog thing works...






1 comment:

  1. HA! I love her little sun glasses! I feel your pain with the spraying and making tons of milk... I think we have 20 bags of frozen milk already. I went to buy some more nursing bras and the 38DD was too small. You can get little round breast pads to stick in your bra to keep from leaking all over- I found mine in the baby aisle at Target. I am a little jealous you only have 5 lbs... I think I have about 10 of baby fat left.

    ReplyDelete