Monday, June 21, 2010

Hopefully no more of this...






These above pictures are of Eden when she had a nasty yeast infection rash and we were letting her bottom air out. But she normally doesn't like to cuddle like this unless she is sick. Last Tuesday we took her into have tubes put into her ears in hopes that we won't have more pictures like the above. Poor little thing would probably be at the doctor's this week since the Monday before she already had fluid building up in them again. She had some hearing loss due to the consistent fluid but are quite optimistic that she will be able to hear low tones well soon!

Right now I am trying to teach Eden the sign for baby but she isn't quite catching on. I think that she just thinks that my belly is a big pillow for her to lay on:-)

This pregnancy is flying by and little Cooper seems to be relaxing in my belly. I have a feeling he likes his home in there very much and that his only complaint is that his sister likes to use him as a nice little perch. I can't believe I am 33 weeks!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!

Anyway, can you believe that this little cutie in the picture below will be one in about a month and be a big sister shortly after???





1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! She should be swimming, eating popsicles and having a great summer! I hope the tubes help, I really do.

    ReplyDelete