Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's been awhile!




Sorry I haven't updated in well over a month. Things have been crazy with the holidays and then with work for myself. Trust me, you will be getting a lot more updates once January is over!

So, it's a new year. It is going to be an exciting year to say the least! There is so much I want to share but not today - good things though, very good things!

Okay, enough with the chit-chat. On to what you came to read about our little nugget!

Eden in the past month has started playing on her belly. This may not seem big but trust me, she hated being on her tummy with a vengeance. I think this means crawling is just around the corner - I am super excited! Eden got an exercauser from her grandma and grandpa and she loves it! I am kind of tired of hearing "Red, Yellow, and Bluuuue..." But she loves it so I will learn to love it. Eden also loves being read to. Her favorite book is Love You Forever and I cry every time I read it and Garrett cries too:)

We are starting food with her this week, so you will soon see pics of those but here are some pictures from the last month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment