Saturday, January 30, 2010

Buffets are a pregnant girls best friend:)

That's right! I am pregnant again!!!!!! Eden is going to be a big sister in August:) We couldn't be happier with this news! I am 12 weeks a long (13 weeks on Monday) and feeling better now that I am on zofran daily. It only took one day of throwing up every half hour for nine hours before I called the doctor and begged for medicine (I don't think I begged but I might have since I was desperate for relief). The only other pregnancy symptom I have is exhaustion. I am in bed most nights by 9 and have generally fallen asleep on the couch sometime during the 8pm hour. I know this will soon pass, so I don't really mind it one bit.

Any who, being pregnant again has been so different this time around. I still can't believe that there is a baby growing inside me again. Crazy! Wonderful! Beautiful! I think about how a year from now the baby growing in me will be as big as Eden...the process of a baby being conceived and then growing for one little cell to a whole person makes me awe struck at God's awesomeness!

Well, my bed is calling me but I just had to share the wonderful news!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment