Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Only 15 more to go…

I had my 25 week appointment yesterday and everything looked great! I am measuring right on schedule and Eden was being very active with a heart rate of 150 bpm (it amazes me that it is so small and beating so fast). Nothing new to report except that I have to do a glucose test in three weeks and the stuff they gave me to drink looks like Tang in a medical glass bottle. But on the upside they gave me a free diaper bag roll-up organizer with formula and a pacifier in it!

Eden has been very active lately. She kicks me every which way and then rolls and flips in my stomach. I like the feeling of knowing she is doing okay but sometimes it does get a little uncomfortable (especially when she kicks my bladder repeatedly and I feel like I have to pee every 5 minutes). But she is doing great and growing like a weed! I am so blessed!

Other news in the Hufford household…
We are moving May 16th to Cedar Rapids! We found an apartment to call home and I cannot express how excited I am to finally be in one place! It has been a hard year spending half of my time here in Cedar Rapids and half of my time in Waverly. Both Garrett and I are glad that there will be no more commuting and we can sleep in the same bed every night!

1 comment:

  1. my dear friend,
    i am so excited for you. i hope to see you soon. will u be at morgans wedding?

    ReplyDelete