Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Drum roll please...
















IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I am in a state of shock (good shock that is)! We will be having a beautiful little boy in August:-) He is already a whopping 1 lb and is measuring slightly ahead but not big enough to change my due date. His official name is Cooper E Hufford. I have always dreamed of having a son named Cooper (my maiden name) and E is the traditional male middle name on Garrett's side. They seem to go well together:) The only thing I wish was different about his name is that it means barrel maker. Couldn't it mean something a little cooler?? LOL Oh well. The name has special meaning to me because it was my name for so long and he is part of me...it just makes me smile:)
Oh, if you look at the profile picture you can see his little foot up by his head. He was all curled up! He had his hands by his face too:) He is breech right now but the doctor assured me that there is plenty of time for him to turn himself down.

2 comments: