Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sickness





Since last Friday morning until yesterday, the Hufford household was sick. Garrett was sick for about 2 days, Eden was sick (she has a runny nose and a little cough) for about 4 days, and as for me, I didn't get sick at all! NOT! I was sick the whole entire time. It was not a lot of fun and was a really looong week because I had no energy and left a permanent indention on the couch. I felt bad for Eden because I had no energy to play with her:( Garrett was wonderful though and took good care of his girls!!!

In other news, Eden is now 3 months old!!!!! I can't believe how much she has grown...**tear**

She can now wear most 3 month clothes and her new born clothing has been all packed away. She likes to roll onto her side (still having trouble with that massive shoulder of hers). She loves, loves, loves to smile and laugh and likes observing everything. She also is a great little sleeper. She goes to bed without a fuss by 8pm now and is up around 7am during the week. She is so much fun! Well, I haven't posted any new photos since most of them are on my facebook but I will put a few on here for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment